 |
| Me and Burt the Pilot Puppy |
Part of my very busy pre-Halloween weekend was the Fall Festival that I had volunteered to help with when we finished our Primary Program Practice and Pizza Party. The Hurlburt Spouses Club had a booth where we were making and selling Jumbalaya and pre-made corn bread. It was running pretty smoothly when I got there and I was able to both help with that, and our "photo op" booth. One of our awesome members had implemented a puppy dog mascot costume and had made a "flight suit" for him. All sorts of people, adults and children got their pics taken with the dog. It was pretty awesome.
 |
| Claude and Amber getting ready to switch out |
 |
| One of Jon's buddies adorable girls |
The whole festival was well put on with lots of things for all the kids to do, everything from face painting to painting pumpkins, miniature golf, marbles, bean bag toss, throwing games, paper airplane races, etc. The 4th SOS had an awesome beam bag toss with an AC-130
As we were getting ready to take things down, my friend and primary presidency cohort came by with her family. I convinced 2 of her kids to get dressed up and get there picture taken. We had hats and flight suits and other cool stuff. But once little Elli was in that flight suit, he did not want to give it up. He was so proud of it! It was adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment