October 02, 2012

3rd Anniversary

When Jon left for Asia TDY he told me he should be back right around our anniversary. So I began praying he would be home by then. I really wanted to spend it with him, as I knew we would have other special occassions that would be missed. And he did! I got a call September 29th saying he was back in the states and I could pick him up that night! So right after the Women's General broadcast I picked him up. I was a glorious weekend. My fabulous co-workers even covered for me Monday and half of Tuesday (our actual anniversary) so I could spend time with him. It was a much more low key than others (partially because I didn't plan anything big or expensive since I was not sure when he would get back, and partially just because it was awesome to hang out at our own house together.) We slept in, cuddled, and brunch, then sent me off to work. When I got home we went out to dinner and shopping. It was a fabulous weekend together!
It has been a interesting last few years with moving from Alabama to Oklahoma to Texas to Arkansas to Florida. We have had ups and downs, joys and sorrows, successes, and all of it filled with such love for each other. I have not regretted my decission to marry this amazing man. He is so very good for and to me. Three years down, eternity to go!!!

In front of Fusion Bistro

At our table....hard to see us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment