
One of the things I began to get into when I first got down to Florida was The Hurlburt Spouses Club. I tried it out like it, then began to get very involved. At the end of the school year a new presidency and board was selected and I was asked to be the Special Activities Director. I accepted and it has been lots of fun. We have some that I am more involved in like Girls Night Out, Lunch Bunch, and Bunco; and others I have not even attended like the Golf Club, Bowling League, Book Club, Wine Club, Play Group, Pokeno, and Mahjong's. Every month these groups meet, as well as our monthly luncheon and board meeting. It keeps me busy.
This particular luncheon was Boo Bunco, so everyone got to dress up. I had to take some good pictures. We had fun playing bunco as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment