October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

I waited till after Halloween to blog...though all the pics are from before.....
The big Halloween event was the Ward Trunk or Treat. I didn't get off work in time for the chili Cook off part, but I did make it for trunk or treating. Lady was the biggest hit ever! All the kids came around multiple times so they could play with her.




I also made some of my coolest pumpkins ever the day prior to the trunk or treat. The cookie monster was inspired by someone Else's posted on pintrest, the lady bug was inspired by mine and Lady's costumes.





Halloween itself was very boring. Everyone was busy with kids and such so no one could hang out. Lady and I handed out candy to a grand total of 5 trick or Treaters. Then curled up and watched "the Ghost and Mr. Chicken".....but I was getting sick, so it was all just as well.

These pics are from the day after Halloween....There is a real cookie monster. I had found Lady with an Oreo in her mouth she had stolen from Cookie Monster, so I caught it on camera the next time....

 

We also got some great pics of the Lady dog when she was carrying a shredded up bone around....it made her look like she was wearing some awesome southern teeth.




No comments:

Post a Comment