We enjoyed the Alabama State Fair when we were very recently newly weds, and figured we would try the Arkansas State fair while we were here. We found out there would be a monkey show at 6:30, so that gave us a good goal to get there by. The monkey show was pretty good. I love the teeny little baby monkey (Jon still says I am so not allowed to have one). Other than the baby there were 2 preforming baboons, and a trained dog. Yep, he puts the mail in the mail box. I enjoy little shows like that. And I love monkeys.
Next we tried out a few rides...nothing crazy. I am too old for crazy. We did the "zero-gravity" ride and I had no balance for a few minutes. We did the slide and the Ferris wheel, then we were out of tickets. We thought about leaving, but we found the pig show and the petting zoo. For those from NE it was similar to the pig show at Valla's Pumpkin Patch. Then the petting zoo was fun. We spent quite a bit of time feeding the goats, lamas, and zebra. Then it was time to turn in (like I said we are old married folks). It was a great date night!
No comments:
Post a Comment