 |
| Jonny riding the Alligator at the Mall |
 |
| I have the sea monster |
I was feeling not quite in the Christmas mood, so I asked my husband if we could go see some lights. He stepped up to the plate and we had a perfect date! We went to the outlet mall in Destin and shopped a little and saw the lights there. He scored major points when he asked me to dance by the big Christmas tree to the fun music playing. Then dinner at Carrabas, yummy! After that we went out farther to a place called Bay Town Wharf where they were having a high school choir singing out doors and a light show. It was so adorable and fun! I am so in love with my amazing husband. Last stop was Marble Slab Creamery for some delicious ice cream. Such a good night!
 |
| Bay Town Wharf lights |
Jon found a giant dradle and had to get a picture ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment