December 25, 2011

Christmas in Florida

I had never spent Christmas in a hotel or anything like unto it. It ws very different. between no snow, no house, no decorations, and minimal Christmas present shopping it didn't feel much like Christmas. Well, I got creative and tried to decorate as best I could. Made a mini tree (from scratch) and a wreath (that I hung inside the TLF). We also got so many wonderful Christmas cards and I posted them on the fridge. It made it look so much better. Even lady dog got to be part of the decorating. :)

Chrismas eve we opened presents. Jon got a pirates lego set, and I got more supplies for my knew hobby of hair bows. Jon had fun putting it all together. Chrismas morning we had church service then went out to Pensacola where we joined Josh, Heather, Victoria, and baby Lillian in a Christmas celebration. So glad we had somewhere to go for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment