December 10, 2011

Baby Lillian

Heather has been one of my best friends since I was about 4 years old. We loved talking and playing and being together. Throughout the years we have had times of separation, then times of being close by. Each time it is like we picked up where we left off. I have always been a little jealous of her darker beauty.
Well, when we found out she was pregnant with a little girl we were all excited. I was very excited that I would be close enough to visit and be part of their life. So it was grand news to hear that my "honorary niece" was born at 4:05 am December 7th. They spent a few days in the hospital, then were released on Friday. Saturday Jon and I got to go see them and meet the new baby.
Lillian is beautiful and looks sooooo much like her lovely mother. She has a cute button nose, the most perfect little lips, and is already good with the eyebrows. We love holding and cuddling her! As you can see by the pictures, everyone is in love with the precious little baby girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment