My beautiful little niece Natalya Ruth West was born May 10th to Heidi and AJ. I was so blessed to be able to fly out and meet her the next day. We bonded so well and I love that little girl! She has the biggest hazel eyes and chubby cheeks. I got to spend a whole week with her. Jonny even came out to meet her for a couple days! I got to go shopping for her, dress her up, spoil her, and help take care of her. She is one of the sweetest babies ever!!!!
 |
| Me and Heid, with newborn Nala at the hospital |
 |
| I got to practice taking Newborn pics |
 |
| A newborn pic I took....I love big flowers |
 |
| Tristan and his new baby sister |
 |
| Jon meeting his niece |
 |
| Jonny and I with Nala |
No comments:
Post a Comment