July 22, 2011
Sunset Ride
On our bucket list of things to do in Corpus Christi was riding horse back along the beach. We had some good friends who had done it, and we thought it would be most fun. But time was fast approaching when we would be moving and that had not been scheduled. One day I was scheduled for work and went in and started my day as usual, then I was approached by the floor manager. I was told I was suppose to be called off that day and someone had goofed up and called off someone who really needed the hours, so I needed to leave by 9am. (I had never had that scenario). So I came home and we said, "Now what should we do?" My amazing husband put me down for a short nap and started making phone calls. When he woke me up he told me we were going horse back riding that evening! We went t dinner at the Padre Island Burger Company, then went to the stables. We were with a decent sized group, but very pleasant. My horse, whose name was Cupid, was very ornary and didn't like to share the trail (he bit and kicked a few other horses along the way). As Jon has never done much riding they gave him a very laid back horse. The beach and sunset were perfect! I love my husband!
Labels:
Me and Jon,
Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment