August 13, 2010

Monika's 27th Birthday

 For my birthday my wonderful husband told me we were going somewhere, but would not tell me where. While he was at work and I was still at home I got a knock on the door. It was flowers being delivered to my house! They were from Jonny of course. I was so excited! I had never had flowers delivered. It made my day, and I was looking forward to the rest of his surprises. We were living in Enid at the time, so when he got home we packed up and hit the road. We drove an hour to Edmund, OK and checked into the cutest, most romantic, and secluded little cottage I have ever seen!
 It was done in a french style and the colors were red and gold. Nice king sized bed, lots of furniture, TV, movies, games, a hot tub, a sauna, strawberries and chocolate...my man knows what I like!!! There were snacks as well as everything we needed to make a waffle breakfast. We went out to dinner at a suggested restaurant in Edmond with great food. Then we retired for the evening and very much enjoyed all the activities the cottage had to offer. It was so adorable. And the shower had like 6 shower heads from all different directions....genius!
In the morning Jon surprised me again as he had scheduled a couples massage to come to us! Wow! I had never tried that before. It was kind of fun. I felt like we could have moved in there and been very happy for a while. It was so needed as there had been so much working for me and studying and flying for Jon.

After check out, my husband who knows me so very very well, took me shopping! And for lunch Old Chicago! (Enid doesn't have nice restaurants). Such the best birthday ever!!!!


Showing off the hot tub.



 My wonderful neighbor Jenn, not only watched Lady for us so we could go, but she also brought me a birthday cake! It was adorable and very tasty!


Jonny in the sauna
Red Velvet Cake from my amazing next-door neighbor Jenn!






No comments:

Post a Comment