August 13, 2012

Monika's 29th Birthday

I told Jon I wanted him to plan something special for my birthday as he would be traveling to Asia shortly after. So he said he would. Now when I asked him if plans were going well he would not give me a straight answer, now for him that ether means he is keeping it a secret from me, or it is even a secret from him. :) But he pulled it off wonderfully. I had to work that Friday (which was actually the Friday before my birthday, which was on a Monday) so when I got off he had me pack an overnight bag and helped me pick out a cute dress to wear.
When we left he began heading zigzagged to throw me off, but as we approached Okaloosa bridge I was like-"ooh we are ether headed to Destin or downtown like to the Magnolia Grill". He looked at me and said, "Would you like to go to the Magnolia Grill?" I was like, "Sure, but take me where ever you were going to." But he went to the Magnolia Grill and called whatever other place (he wouldn't tell me) to cancel reservations. It was cute and fun like I had hoped and the food was great.

At Magnolia Grill


After dinner he took me out past Destin to the Marriott in San Destin. It was a glorious room with a Jacuzzi Whirlpool. ;) We enjoyed our stay there and morning to sleep in and go down to the pool and hot tub before we ate breakfast and checked out. We had talked about going boating, but things were not working out that way, so we went to the Destin Outlet mall and bought me my birthday new Sony NEX-6 camera. Yay! Then out to he Destin Commons and went window shopping. It was a fabulous birthday weekend. Good Job Jonny!

Enjoying Coldstone

Spiderman

Birthday Princess
Jonny had to fly on my actual birthday, but a couple of my fabulous friends took me out to dinner at Clemenza's. Love awesome people like that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment